Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 27 June 2016

Mitsubishi Motors Corporation will launch another all-new concept at this years Paris Motor Show.

Following the unveiling of the Concept XR PHEV II and eX Concept at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show and the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show respectively, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) continues the development of its ‘Dynamic Shield’ design philosophy with its latest concept to be unveiled at this year’s Paris Motor Show.

The Ground Tourer Concept carries the latest expression of Mitsubishi Motors’ design journey, expressed through four powerful elements: Functional beauty, augmented possibilities, Japanese craftsmanship and solid thrust.
Combining Mitsubishi Motors’ unparalleled off road heritage and cutting edge plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) technology, the Ground Tourer Concept SUV will offer effortless travel both on and off the beaten track whatever the driving conditions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.