Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Friday 1 July 2016

Jimmy carr surprised Andy Murray when he was on his journey to Murray's second round match at Wimbledon.

  • British comedian Jimmy Carr and Team Murray join forces to stun Andy Murray
  • Jimmy Carr takes on role as Jaguar’s Secret Chauffeur in surprise journey to Wimbledon for the British hero
  • New Jaguar ambassador Andy Murray says he’s playing his “best-ever tennis and is hungry to win second Wimbledon title”
  • Watch Jimmy Carr and Andy Murray star in the World No.2’s most revealing interview to date ahead of his second round match at Wimbledon, Which he won without any trouble. 
  • Jimmy Carr drives the All-New Jaguar F-PACE, the Official Car of The Championships

#FeelWimbledon
British comedian, Jimmy Carr, and ‘Team Murray’ joined forces to pull off a prank on Andy Murray as he warms up for his second round match against Lu Yen-Hsun at The Championships.
An early alarm call from the world class stand-up, who swapped the stage on his sell-out tour for a role as Jaguar’s Secret Chauffeur, stunned the 2013 Wimbledon Champion outside of his home in an All-New Jaguar F-PACE. Murray’s support team and Jaguar had called upon Carr as part of a fun, practical joke on the Scot as he attempts to win his second Wimbledon title.

Murray rises to the occasion alongside Carr, whose instinctive wit and iconic sense of humour contribute towards the most revealing interview with the British hero.
The pair discuss yummy mummies, Ivan Lendl’s paunch, and the art of grunting whilst Carr offers some tactical advice on how Andy could put off his opponents. Watch Carr and Murray star in Jaguar’s Secret Chauffeur film here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhyxq4i0UGw&feature=youtu.be
New Jaguar ambassador Andy Murray, who is the face of this year’s #FeelWimbledon campaign, said: “We have a really close team and are often playing practical jokes on each other – this was definitely one of the better ones. Jimmy is one of my favorite comedians, I’ve been to see him live before but to have a front-row seat to this show was amazing!
He added: “Tuesday’s match was the perfect start to my Wimbledon campaign. Broady is a young player who has come a long way over the last few years and I’m confident he has got more to show us.
“Today’s match against Lu will hopefully go the same way. The last time we met at Wimbledon was the year I won the tournament, so I have fond memories of that match. I’m playing some of my best-ever tennis, I’m feeling healthy and I’m hungry to win my second title at Wimbledon. I feel I’ve got a great chance this year.”
Jimmy Carr, who is an avid tennis fan and will be present at SW19 on Monday to watch Murray, said: “I look like Roger Federer’s weird younger brother so who better to take on the position of Jaguar’s ‘Secret Chauffeur’.
He added: “I love everything about Wimbledon; the excitement, the crowd, the anticipation, the £15 punnets of strawberries. Now we are chums hopefully Andy will give me a wave in the crowd this time and make it extra special.”
Andy Murray, Jaguar’s latest UK Tennis Ambassador, will receive his own F-PACE, which is now on sale at Jaguar retailers nationwide. Players and VIP’s will be chauffeured to and from Wimbledon during The Championships in the fleet of 170 luxury vehicles Jaguar provide to support event operations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.