Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 5 June 2016

USA SALES MAY - Porsche, like Audi has distanced itself from VW's issues and posted a decent growth %age.

  • U.S. Porsche dealers sell 4,578 vehicles in May
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), importer and distributor in the United States of Porsche 911, Boxster, and Cayman sports cars, Macan and Cayenne SUVs, and the Panamera four-door sports sedan line-up, today announced May 2016 sales of 4,578 vehicles, up 7.3 percent compared to May 2015.

In May, the Macan model line continued to be in strong demand with 1,426 vehicle customer deliveries, up 36.3 percent when compared to May 2015. The 911 model range experienced a sales increase of 18.1 percent over the same month last year with 993 vehicles sold. 
Cayman models continue to display strong growth with 381 vehicle deliveries, up 25.3 percent over May 2015.
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales in the U.S. were 1,509 for May 2016, which is an increase of 11.4 percent compared to the same period last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.