Friday, 4 November 2016
USA - The New Lotus Evora 410, a more focussed variant of the class leading 400 supercar.
• More focused variant of the class-leading Evora 400
• 1,270 kg dry weight through extensive light-weight engineering
• Aerodynamic downforce doubled at higher speeds
• Nose-to-tail carbon fibre components fitted as standard
• 0-60 mph in 3.9 secs and a top speed of 190 mph
From the mass of carbon fibre components covering the car from nose to tail as standard, including a revolutionary one-piece tailgate, to the recalibrated and tuned supercharged V6 engine – every inch has been assessed to provide unrivalled performance.
UK (Pound Sterling) £82,000
Germany (Euros) €108,500
Japan (¥ Yen) ¥15,000,000