Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Tuesday 30 August 2016

UK RECALL #25 - Jeep Uk recalls the Cherokee for the rear centre seat belt which fails to meet requirements.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/121
Manufacturer Ref :S23 
Make:CHRYSLER UK LTD
Model :Jeep Cherokee (KL)
Launch Date :12/08/2016
Numbers Involved :15
Build Start Date :14/09/2015
Build End Date :27/02/2016 

Recall Details

Concern :CENTRE REAR SEAT BELT RETRACTOR MAY NOT COMPLY WITH REQUIREMENTS
Description :The centre rear belt retractor may not comply with regulations.
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles, replace centre rear belt retractor.
Vehicle Id :GW100250 to GW286931

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • CHRYSLER UK LTD - JEEP CHEROKEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.