Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Sunday 28 August 2016

UK RECALL #6 - Jaguar recalls nearly 900 XF TDV6 2016-2017 models for possible fuel leakage causing a fire.

Vehicle Details

Reference :R/2016/119
Manufacturer Ref :J068 
Make:JAGUAR
Model :Jaguar XF TDV6 RHD 2016 and 2017 Model Year vehicles
Launch Date :12/07/2016
Numbers Involved :891
Build Start Date :20/04/2015
Build End Date :23/05/2016 

Recall Details

Concern :DIESEL FUEL MAY LEAK AND IN EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES CREATE RISK OF FIRE
Description :Due to a misrouted fuel pipe a metal hose clip might chafe against a nylon fuel pipe and may cause a fuel leak
Remedial Action :On affected vehicles reroute piping and replace any damaged pipes.
Vehicle Id :SAJBB4AK1GCY00021 to SAJBB4AK2HCY30291

Other Vehicles Affected (Click the vehicle to perform an extended search)

  • JAGUAR - XF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.